शनिवार, 8 सितंबर 2018

ssc JHT के प्रश्न पत्र का कुछ अंश


सही उत्तर का चयन करें 
1. I shall not go if/except/unless they invite me./2. I shall not go without/except/ unless you do.
3. I went unless/except/without him./4. He speaks as/except/like his father.
5. He walks like/as/either of two could be used his father does.
7. Scarcely had he gone, than/when / before someone knocked at the door.
8. No sooner had he returned before/when/than he was off again.
9. This is as good as that, if any/not/if not better.
10. If I do not speak of her it is that/for/because I have nothing to do with her.
11. He washed neither his hands or/nor his face./12. He lost not only his ticket but/also/but also his luggage.
12. However/despite/Although they tried hard, they could not succeed.
PREPOSITION EXERCISE
1. I met him in/on/at a club.  /2. There is some water into/on/in the bottle.
3. The car broke down in/to/on the way to work./
4. I read an interesting article on/at/in the magazine.
5. She spent the whole day on/at/in the bedroom./6. If you are hungry, there is a banana within/on/in the fridge.
7. They are moving for/at/to the suburbs./8. Could you take the children at/for/to school?
9. You can call me on/in/at six.
/10. The Prime Minister spoke in/for/on television last night.
11. Can you recognize him at/on/in this photo?/12. Bangalore is at/on/in the South of India.
Identify the word or phrase that needs to be removed from the sentence to make it grammatically correct.
1. He called me as a fool.-a) called b) as c) a
2. This is the house where Jack was born in. a) where b) was c) in
3. I have visited them a couple of times during my stay in Mexico. a) have b) couple c) of
4. I live half of a mile from here. a) half b) of c) a
5. I don’t think so that I will have time. a) so b) that c) will
6. Despite of having a headache I enjoyed the film. a) despite b) of c) having
7. He asked to her why she was angry. a) to b) why c) was
8. He was very kind enough to invite me. a) very b) enough c) to
9. I have bought a chicken in case of Peter stays to lunch. a) in case b) of c) to
10. I want to know as to why I have been detained. a) as to b) why c) been

निम्नलिखित वाक्यों में बोल्ड लिखावट में छापे शब्दों के पर्याय के लिए अलग-अलग विकल्प दिये गए हैं । सही विकल्प चुनिये :- (H-39)
  1. जीवन की पाप पुण्य की कमाई अगले जन्म के सुख-दुख का विधान करती है :- (क) सर्जन (ख) वर्जन (ग) तर्जन (घ) अर्जन
  2. आज की सभा में आपने मुक्त कंठ से जो मेरी प्रशंसा की उसके लिए मैं आपका कृतज्ञ हूँ । (क) प्रभारी (ख) आभारी (ग) कार्यकारी (ग) अतिचारी
  3. भक्ति के सरल मार्ग पर चलकर भी मोक्ष की प्राप्ति की जा सकती है (क) पावन (ख) ऋतु (ग) स्वच्छ (घ) सुलभ
  4. आजकल सम्पन्न व्यक्त ही चुनाव लड़ने का साहस करते हैं । (क) उन्नत (ख) यशस्वी (ग) समृद्ध (घ) मनस्वी
  5. मृत्यु जीवम का चिरंतन सत्य है (क) शाश्वत (ख) अंतिम (ग) कटु (घ) विश्वसनीय
  6. महाराज पृथु ने अवनी को गोरूप में दोहन कर औषधियाँ रूपी अमृत प्राप्त किया (क) धारित्रि (ख) धात्री(ग) जननी (घ) पयस्विनी
  7. तुलसी का रामचरितमानस आरंभ से अंत तक भक्ति भावना से ओत-प्रोत है (क) अथ  (ख) पथ (ग) गथ (घ) रथ
  8. संसार उत्पन्न नहीं होता, उसका केवल आविर्भाव होता है (क) निर्मित (ख) विकास (ग) अभिव्यक्ति (घ) उद्भव
  9. दोनों देशों की सरकारों के बीच आर्थिक मामलों पर बातचीत चल रही है । (क) बहस(ख) विवाद (ग) वार्ता (घ) संवाद
  10. जो अग्नि से खेलता है वह किसी दिन स्वयं को जला डालता है (क) अनल (ख) अनिल (ग) धूम (घ) स्फुर्लिंग      

कोई टिप्पणी नहीं:

एक टिप्पणी भेजें

आपकी टिप्पणी के लिये आभार।हम शीघ्र ही आपसे जुड़ेंगे।